We've picked the destinations, booked the plane tickets, and now we're planning the logistics...
- Hotels...in progress.
- Visas...waiting on China!
- Vaccinations...complete (but my arm still hurts...I guess that's better than Typhoid Fever.)
- Rental Cars...for New Zealand and Australia.
- Sub-Trips...Our only true stops on the round-the-world ticket were Dubai, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, New Zealand, and Australia. All the other stops are trips within trips, plus we added a few extra destinations within New Zealand and Australia.
- Baggage Allowance...What?!? Only 8 kg...that can't be right! Apparently, some of the international airlines aren't quite so nice when it comes to luggage!
- Packing...We bought 2 new suitcases, and are slowly gathering our stuff together for the trip. I'm still looking for the perfect pair of walking shoes to bring with!